754 F1 with Tilt
F-Series, Small Box Trailers
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH)||
|Total Dimensions (LxWxH)||
|Total Weight (ATM)||
13", 2 Wheels
1 Axle, Without Brakes
|Opening / Detachable Sides||
Back (Tailgate), Front
Phenolic Plywood 15mm
|Other Included Features||
13 or 7 Pin Plug, Strong Alu Tred Plate on Tailgate
|Back Tip Angle||
Aluminium Flat Hard Top with 10cm Edge, Aluminium Floor Material, Cage Grill Sides 60cm, Cage Grill Sides 80cm, Driving Ramps 1000 kg 250cm, Extra Height Opening Steel Sides 30cm, Flat Tarp, Hard Top 100cm, High Tarp for Cage Grill Sides 60cm, High Tarp for Cage Grill Sides 80cm, High Tarp with Inside Framing 110cm, Jockey Wheel, LED Lights Kit with Control Box
|Rough Size In Feet||
Small Box Trailer 754 F1 with Tilt (9×6 ft)
Tilt Steel trailer with 2.5m long box and 537kg payload capacity. Perfect for transporting tools, garden waste, and other cargo for home landscaping and weekend camping trips. Light tare weight of 213kg makes it fuel efficient & easy to maneuver yourself. Fully hot dipped galvanised chassis for durability and longevity.
Tilt Small Box Trailer 754 F1
- Our chassis frames are hot dipped galvanised and with high demands on quality, safety and reliability – that’s why we develop the very strongest and sturdiest trailers you will find from Europe.
- New E4 rated Tubeless radials on all wheels.
- Using either knot rubber torsion suspension system or axle leaf spring systems for greater road stability.
- With safety white reflectors to the front, amber reflectors to the side and red to the rear as standard.
- Bright White safety reversal light.
- Whether It’s a 2000kg, 2700kg or 3500 kg knot, all couplings have a lockable position for greater security.
- Our Knott Braking system is of the mechanical overrun type – the hydraulically dampened overrun control device includes drum braking to all wheels, a dedicated handbrake and auto reverse mechanism.
- TUV load securing system with lashing brackets integrated into the side edges.
- Removable corner posts.
- Unique Easy Attachment panel hinges.
- Heavy profiled aluminium Front, rear and side panels with integrated fasteners.
- When Choosing your trailer, you will see that our tare weights are lower meaning greater payloads and overall reduced fuel consumption.
- Our trailers are designed to get the job done in the right situation.
- We deliver to businesses, government and private individuals, who want to work with the strongest trailers.
- Extra weather treatments can be added to your trailer to increase protection against atmosphere and increase weather repellence.
For Specs, see the “Trailer Information ” section above.
Contact us to order now!
Optional Extras Available With This Model:
|Flat Tarp and Jockey Wheel||$ 175|
|Flat Tarp||$ 143|
|Narrow Jockey Wheel Including Bracket||$ 44|
|Extra Height Opening Steel Sides 30cm||$ 880|
|High pressure / stand inside 110 cm||$ 769|
|Cage 60cm||$ 1,099|
|Cage 80 cm||$ 1,227|
|High tarp for 60cm Cage||$ 385|
|High tarp for 80cm cage||$ 438|
|Aluminium Flat Hard Top with 10cm Edge||$ 1,470|
|Hardtop 100 cm||$ 2,056|
|Aluminium Floor||$ 908|
|LED light kit incl. control box||$ 1,099|
|Driving ramps 1000 kg 200 cm||$ 307|