|Product Code|| |
1-Way Tip Series, Tipper Trailers
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
|Total Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
|Tare Weight|| |
|Total Weight (ATM)|| |
|Payload Capacity|| |
|Loading Height|| |
13", 4 Wheels, 5 Studs
2 Axles, With Brakes
|Opening / Detachable Sides|| |
All 4 Sides
|Side Material|| |
|Floor Material|| |
Phenolic Plywood 15mm Galvanized Steel
|Lashing Rings|| |
|Other Included Features|| |
13 or 7 Pin Plug, Corded Remote Control, Electric Hydraulic Tip, Jockey Wheel, Parabolic Leaf Springs, Removable Corner Posts
|Tip Type|| |
|Back Tip Angle|| |
|Optional Extras|| |
See More Information
|Rough Size In Feet|| |
Tipper Trailer 2715 T2 2.59×1.5m
Aluminium electric hydraulic tipper trailer. 2.5 m long box and 2,080 kg payload capacity, perfect for transporting and dumping gravel, sand, rubble and other construction materials. Galvanised steel base & chassis for durability and longevity. Tandem axle with mechanical overrun brakes.
For specs, see “Product Information”
Contact us to order now!
Tipper Trailer 2715 T2
Back Tip trailers with Leaf Springs
Variant’s MAXI-LOAD system is the provider extra strength for our 1-way our tipper trailers with electric-hydraulic tip. (2015 T2 and 2715 T2)
The suspension is ‘ A ‘ class, thanks to the continuous heavy duty axles with parabolic leaf springs.
All the trailers are made of an extra hardy construction with welded and galvanized chassis and frames.
Electric hydraulic Pump, manual hand pump, built-in battery and remote control are standard.
The INERTIAA Brake is with built-in fallowing and auto reverse and powerful contracting jockey wheels.
- Electric Hydraulic Tip
- Remote Control
- Built-In Battery
- Contractor Jockey Wheel
- 6 Inner Binder Hooks
- 6 External Hooks
- 35 cm. High aluminum sides with built-in sealers
- Detachable Corner posts
- Galvanized Steel Base
- Flat Tarpaulin
- Powerful pivoting bipod in the rear
- Grid Grille – 60 cm
- Extra Aluminum Sides
- Wireless control via app on a mobile phone
- Wireless Remote Control
- Built-in charger with a direct connection to a wall outlet
- Solved charger
- LED Light Set
- Front FRAME (H-frame ladder rack) for mounting in corner posts
Why Choose Variant Trailers
- More than 400,000 sold trailers are our guarantee of quality, safety and comfort.
- Our chassis frames are hot dipped galvanised and with high demands on quality, safety and reliability – that’s why we develop the very strongest and sturdiest trailers you will find from Europe.
- New E4 rated tubeless radials on all wheels.
- Using either rubber torsion suspension system or axle leaf spring systems for greater road stability.
- With safety white reflectors to the front, amber reflectors to the side and red to the rear as standard.
- Bright White safety reversal light.
- Whether It’s a 2000kg, 2700kg or 3500kg knot, all couplings have a lockable position for greater security.
- Our braking system is of the mechanical overrun type – the hydraulically dampened overrun control device includes drum braking to all wheels, a dedicated handbrake and auto reverse mechanism.
- TUV load securing system with lashing brackets integrated into the side edges.
- Removable corner posts.
- Unique Easy attachment panel hinges.
- Heavy profiled aluminium front, rear and side panels with integrated fasteners.
- When choosing your trailer, you will see that our tare weights are lower meaning greater payloads and overall reduced fuel consumption.
- Our trailers are designed to get the job done in the right situation.
- We deliver to businesses, government and private individuals, who want to work with the strongest trailers.
- Extra weather treatments can be added to your trailer to increase protection against atmosphere and increase weather repellence.
Optional Extras Available With This Model:
|Extra dropsides – 35 cm|
|Net grid – 60 cm|
|Front stand – 70 cm|
|Toolbox, mounted below the floor|
|Dropstand, 2 pcs.|
|Standard spare wheel with bracket|
|Electric – tip with app control|
|Electric – tip with wireless control|
|Wheel shock absorbers (all wheels)|
|Ramps 2 t/250 cm|