|Product Code|| |
1-Way Tip Series, Tipper Trailers
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
|Total Dimensions (LxWxH)|| |
|Tare Weight|| |
|Total Weight (ATM)|| |
|Payload Capacity|| |
|Loading Height|| |
13", 4 Wheels, 5 Studs
2 Axles, With Brakes
|Opening / Detachable Sides|| |
All 4 Sides
|Side Material|| |
|Floor Material|| |
Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
|Lashing Rings|| |
|Other Included Features|| |
13 or 7 Pin Plug, Corded Remote Control, Electric Hydraulic Tip, Jockey Wheel, Parabolic Leaf Springs, Removable Corner Posts
|Tip Type|| |
|Back Tip Angle|| |
|Optional Extras|| |
See More Information
|Rough Size In Feet|| |
Tipper Trailer 2717 T3 3.25×1.73m
Aluminium electric hydraulic tipper trailer. 3.2 m long box and 1,948 kg payload capacity, perfect for transporting and dumping gravel, sand, rubble and other construction materials. Galvanised steel base & chassis for durability and longevity. Dual axle with mechanical overrun brakes.
For specs, see “Product Information”
Contact us to order now!
Tipper Trailer 2717 T3
- More than 400,000 sold trailers are our guarantee of quality, safety and comfort.
- Our chassis frames are hot dipped galvanised and with high demands on quality, safety and reliability – that’s why we develop the very strongest and sturdiest trailers you will find from Europe.
- New E4 rated Tubeless radials on all wheels.
- Using either knot rubber torsion suspension system or axle leaf spring systems for greater road stability.
- With safety white reflectors to the front, amber reflectors to the side and red to the rear as standard.
- Bright White safety reversal light.
- Whether It’s a 2000kg, 2700kg or 3500kg knot, all couplings have a lockable position for greater security.
- Our braking system is of the mechanical overrun type – the hydraulically dampened overrun control device includes drum braking to all wheels, a dedicated handbrake and auto reverse mechanism.
- TUV load securing system with lashing brackets integrated into the side edges.
- Removable corner posts.
- Unique easy attachment panel hinges.
- Heavy profiled aluminium front, rear and side panels with integrated fasteners.
- When choosing your trailer, you will see that our tare weights are lower meaning greater payloads and overall reduced fuel consumption.
- Our trailers are designed to get the job done in the right situation.
- We deliver to businesses, government and private individuals, who want to work with the strongest trailers.
- Extra weather treatments can be added to your trailer to increase protection against atmosphere and increase weather repellence.
Optional Extras Available With This Model:
|Extra dropsides – 35 cm|
|Plate side – 60 cm|
|Plate side – 100 cm|
|Net grid – 60 cm|
|Front stand – 70 cm|
|Toolbox, mounted below the floor|
|Dropstand, 2 pcs.|
|Standard spare wheel with bracket|
|Electric – tip with app control|
|Electric – tip with wireless control|
|Wheel shock absorbers (all wheels)|
|Ramps 4 t/250 cm|