3-Way Tip Series, Tipper Trailers
|Internal Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|Total Dimensions (LxWxH)|
|Total Weight (ATM)|
13", 4 Wheels, 5 Studs
2 Axles, With Brakes
|Opening / Detachable Sides|
All 4 Sides
Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
|Other Included Features|
13 or 7 Pin Plug, Ball Coupling With Inbuilt Lock, Corded Remote Control, Electric Hydraulic Tip, Jockey Wheel, Manual Emergency Pump, Parabolic Leaf Springs, Removable Corner Posts, Wireless Operation Via Phone App
|Back Tip Angle|
|Side Tip Angle|
See More Information
|Rough Size In Feet|
Tipper Trailer 3517 TB (11×6 ft)
Tandem aluminium electric hydraulic three-way tipper trailer. 3.2 m long box and 2,600 kg payload capacity, perfect for transporting and dumping gravel, sand, rubble and other construction materials. Hot dipped galvanised steel base & chassis for durability and longevity. Dual axles with mechanical overrun brakes.
For specs, see “Product Information”
Contact us to order now!
Three Way Tipper Trailer 3517 TB
Variants MAXI-LOAD tippers are professional and strong 3-way tippers with electric hydraulic tip.
The All-new 3-way tippers complete, strong and sturdy.
The suspension is excellent thanks to through-axles with parabolic leaf springs and the large brake drums with closed bearings.
At the same time, the loading height is so low that it is easy to run machines on the trailer.
The new 3-way tipper is made in an extra hardy construction with fully welded and galvanised chassis, frames, towing rods.
The base of the trailer is a continuous steel plate folded and galvanised.
The new tipper comes with sturdy lashing hooks, built-in driving ramp drawers and detachable sides.
Electric hydraulic pump, manual emergency, built-in battery and charger are standard.
The inertia brake is with built-in rear lock and powerful contractor jockey wheel.
Why Choose A Variant Trailer:
- More than 400,000 sold trailers are our guarantee of quality, safety and comfort.
- Our chassis frames are hot dipped galvanised and with high demands on quality, safety and reliability – that’s why we develop the very strongest and sturdiest trailers you will find from Europe.
- New E4 rated Tubeless radials on all wheels.
- Using either knot rubber torsion suspension system or axle leaf spring systems for greater road stability.
- With safety white reflectors to the front, amber reflectors to the side and red to the rear as standard.
- Bright White safety reversal light.
- Whether It’s a 2000kg, 2700kg or 3500kged knot, all couplings have a lockable position for greater security.
- Our Knott Braking system is of the mechanical overrun type – the hydraulically dampened overrun control device includes drum braking to all wheels, a dedicated handbrake and auto reverse mechanism.
- TUV load securing system with lashing brackets integrated into the side edges.
- Removable corner posts.
- Unique Easy Attachment panel hinges.
- Heavy profileed aluminum Front, rear and side panels with integrated fasteners.
- When Choosing your trailer, you will see that our tare weights are lower meaning greater payloads and overall reduced fuel consumption.
- Our trailers are designed to get the job done in the right situation.
- We deliver to businesses, government and private individuals, who want to work with the strongest trailers.
- Extra weather treatments can be added to your trailer to increase protection against atmosphere and increase weather repellence.
Optional Extras Available With This Model:
|Extra dropsides – 35 cm|
|Plate side – 60 cm|
|Plate side – 100 cm|
|Net grid – 60 cm|
|Net grid- 100 cm|
|Flat tarpaulin for extra drop sides/net grid|
|Front stand – 70 cm|
|Toolbox, mounted below the floor|
|Dropstand, 2 pcs.|
|Standard spare wheel with bracket|
|Electric – tip with app control|
|Electric – tip with wireless control|
|Wheel shock absorbers (all wheels)|
|Wheel change to 13″ terrain (all wheels)|
|Wheel change to 14″ high profile (all wheels)|
|Ramps 4 t/250 cm|